CHAIN2020By Jan 09, 2020 2 Min Read
10,000 participants are expected to join CHAIN2020 in Hong Kong on January 15, which aims to become one of the largest blockchain educational conferences.
CHAIN2020 launches a series of educational conferences supporting Blockchain & FinTech initiatives in Asia and provides an opportunity for curious and intrepid individuals to engage in innovative conversations about the future of humans and technology.
The conference features more than 35 worldwide famous and brightest speakers, including:
● Zoran Djikanovic, President of the Capital Market Authority in Montenegro and Professor of Economics at UDG;
● Dr. Ben Goertzel , CEO at SingularityNET and one of the world's foremost experts in Artificial General Intelligence;
● Dinis Guarda, Globally-recognized Top Influencer in Blockchain, AI, and Fintech;
● Jenny Yang, former China Central TV Station news reporter and Founder of BlockGlobe24.com;
● Susan Oh, Chair of AI & Blockchain for Impact at United Nations General Assembly, CEO of MKR AI
● Carman Chan, Founder of Click Ventures and Top 5 Women to watch in Asia Tech by Nikkei Asian Review;
● Richard Wang, Partner at DFJDragon Fund/DraperDragon Fund;
● Richard Chen, Co-founder and CTO of WaykiChain, former Senior Vice President at Morgan Stanley;
● Papuna Ugrekhelidze, Former Chairman of National Agency of Public Registry of Ministry of Justice, Georgia and founder of NGO GeoBlockchain;
● Vit Jedlicka, Czech politician and founder of Liberland, the world's first country powered by a blockchain;
● Jay Liang, Founder of Hong Kong Blockchain Association and many others.
The panel discussions at CHAIN 2020 are covering topics on blockchain application for government and public sector, on how cryptocurrencies are enabling financial freedom, on possible implications on future financial crisis or government involvement in launching cryptocurrencies, as well as on general FinTech and AI trends.
The global economy is changing at the speed of a sound as the technologies burst into the everyday life of modern society. Yet most of the people are still left behind due to the relatively low level of adoption of such notions as blockchain, cryptocurrency, DLT. CHAIN2020 aims to produce a comprehensive local source of blockchain knowledge, enhancing the mass adoption of the new technology in the region to serve good for business, science, and society.
January 15, Hong Kong / AsiaWorld-Expo