Write for us!
Here at Blockchain.News we pride ourselves in our commitment to providing only the most relevant and valuable information to our readers. We are seeking both full-time and part-time contributors to join the team.
You can register for an account here
and click the checkbox "Apply to be a writer" to apply now!
How do you benefit?
We would like to make sure that everyone who provides us with valuable content is compensated in some way.
Working with Blockchain.News provides you access to the following:
- Access to our global audience of readers
- The chance to network and interact with our global partners and leaders in the blockchain space
- Compensation will be arranged for accepted original work on a discretionary basis
- Your commitment is flexible and you can submit content according to your own schedule
What are we looking for?
We would like to find writers who are passionate about blockchain and would like to share their interesting views on blockchain and any news they find valuable. Blockchain.News is looking for like-minded people to help filter through all the noise we have in the space and highlight the most valuable content to readers.
Things we would like to see:
- Creative and interesting views on anything related to blockchain
- Valuable insights into the use and application of blockchain technology
- Analyses on news and events going on in the blockchain space
- Information about the ever evolving blockchain regulations of various jurisdictions
- Content related to technical areas of blockchain technology are extremely welcome
We would like to stay away from:
- Any materials considered to be promotional/marketing materials for other projects
- Content that is not the original work of the author or plagiarism
- Any offensive or insulting viewpoints that contain malicious intent
Articles can be of any length depending on the level of detail and the subject matter of the content. Original work will be eligible for compensation. All contributions are greatly appreciated and will help us grow as a media platform.
For more guidance on content contributions please refer to the Writer's Guidelines.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or fill out the form below for more info. We look forward to hearing from you soon!