Blockchain Leadership Summit
- Date: Nov 23, 2019 12:00 AM - Nov 24, 2019 12:00 AM
- Location: Switzerland
- Save the date: Add to Google calendar
- Website: https://swissblockchainsummit.com/
Don't have an account yet? Click here.
Summit's mission is observing the world of blockchain and presenting the latest insights and cases from industry leaders, visioneers, developers and experts to public.
The highest value we hold in delivering the truly valuable insights to technological advance, financial wisdom and mechanics and ways of converting the traditional businesses, industries and social economics to the new era of shared value.
- Jeremy Light – Vice President at Ripple, Formerly Head at Accenture Payment Services for Europe, Africa and Latin America
- Esko Aho – Former Prime Minister of Finland, Visiting professor at Sciences Po, Paris
- Pierre Roberge – Co-Founder and CTO at Bitcoin Miles
- Dr. Paolo Tasca – Executive Director, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
- David Chen - Senior Business Director at Huobi
Keynote Presentation: Law & Compliance: the legal aspects of blockchain implementation
Panel Discussion: Law & Compliance: the legal aspects of blockchain implementation
Panel Discussion: Crypto Finance sector and investment in blockchain
Experts talk about tokenized asset management: how to make effective decisions in blockchain- related investments. Learn the guide to successful assessment and portfolio management.
Blockchain and Tokenomics: Use-cases and strategies
The real possibilities of DLT described in detail; running and developing businesses introducing their visions on how to deliver benefits to the market and society with the use of smart technologies.