The Malta A.I. and Blockchain Summit has secured its place on the global tech calendar as the premier platform for companies to exhibit, network and engage in debate. More than 14,000 exhibitors, investors, suppliers, and thought leaders have come together, forged new partnerships, and sealed lucrative business deals.
As a media partner of Malta A.I. and Blockchain Summit, registered readers of Blockchain.News can enjoy a 25% discount on delegate ticket. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Hon. Joseph Muscat – Prime Minister of Malta
- Brock Pierce – Chairman of the Board – The Bitcoin Foundation
- Patrick Chang – Director. Ventures – Samsung NEXT
- Jorge Sebastiao – CTO Huawei Technologies
- Vivek Ramaswami – Vice President – Redpoint Ventures
- Larry Sanger – Co-founder - Wikipedia
The AIBC Summit offers additional opportunities through a number of global satellite events and networking dinners, as well as producing a bi-annual publication and news site packed full of in-depth interviews and articles, bringing brand exposure and visibility to companies looking for a place to show the world what they do best. The variety of content offerings also provide a launch-pad for thought leaders keen to be a part of the conversation in this fast-paced industry.
Save the dates 07 – 08 November. All eyes are on Malta.