Crytpo Assets Conference 2022 CRYPTO ASSETS CONFERENCE 2022
- Date: Apr 04, 2022 12:00 AM - Apr 06, 2022 12:00 AM
- Location: Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Save the date: Add to Google calendar
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/crypto-assets-conference-2022-cac22a-tickets-239053574677?discount=Bitcoin22
- Organizer Name: Blockchain.News Official
- Email: email@example.com
Don't have an account yet? Click here.
Digital assets have been experiencing a significant boost in popularity on both private and institutional levels in recent years. This comprises a huge spectrum of crypto topics, like Bitcoin and decentralized finance, digital securities and their infrastructure as well as the digital euro and identity – all based on decentralized networks. Covering top-level content about current trends in DLT, blockchain and crypto assets through speeches, discussions and pitches, a diverse range of industry experts and thought-leaders will unite at the leading European crypto conference.
From April 4 to April 6, 2022, the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center will be hosting the Crypto Assets Conference 2022A (CAC22A). The conference is divided into 3 thematic days:
• Day 1 (April 4, 2022): Bitcoin, Crypto Assets, Decentralized Finance, and NFTs
• Day 2 (April 5, 2022): Digital Securities and Infrastructure
• Day 3 (April 6, 2022): Digital Euro, Digital Identity and Sustainability
More than 90 high-profile expert speakers will attend the CAC22A for keynotes and panel discussions. BitMEX, Sustainliquid, Coinbase, 10xDNA, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe, Börse Stuttgart, PwC, d-fine, BNP Paribas Securities Services, European Central Bank, Deutsche Bundesbank, EY, European Commission, BNY Mellon and many more.
Access a free Multi Day Streaming Pass:
For more information, please visit: https://www.crypto-assets-conference.de