NEXT BLOCK CONFERENCE ASIA
- Date: Jun 25, 2019 09:00 AM - Jun 26, 2019 10:00 PM
- Location: 106 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Save the date: Add to Google calendar
- Website: https://kryptonevents.com/bangkok
NEXT BLOCK is a Bangkok-based two-day business conference that cover areas included blockchain, finances, and cryptocurrency in both Asia and Europe. The conference is co-hosted by Krypton Events and CoinAdvice, and gather over 750 professionals from crypto, blockchain and finances space.
1) Herbert R. Sim, TheBitcoinMan of Broctagon FinTech Group
2) Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Dash Thailand
3) Varun Vasista Kusuma, Co-founder and CEO of Payc
4) S. Daniel Leon, Co-Founder & COO at Celsius Network
5) Aaron Tsai, Founder and Chief Capitalist of MAS Capital Inc. and MAS Capital Universal Exchange Inc.
6) Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO of MuleChain
And much more!
June 25, Tuesday
Panel: Evolution of Crypto Markets – Role of IEOs and Futures Contracts
Time: 10:45 – 11:30 AM
Speakers: Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO of MuleChain; Tony Evans, Co-Founder of FGC Group; Lalit Bansal, Founder & CEO of EIY SYS Pvt Ltd; Marie Tatiboutet, CMO at Gate Technology
Panel: Bank Coins vs Non-Bank Coins: The Future of Cross Border Payments?
Time: 13:45 – 14:30 AM
Speakers: Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Dash Thailand; Topp Jirayut Srupsrisopa, Co-founder & CEO at Bitkub Capital Group Holdings; Sami Mian, Head of Japan & Korea, Hedera Hasgraph
June 26, Wednesday
How token founders can turn cryptocurrency volatility from a risk into an opportunity
Time: 11:30 – 11:45 AM
Speakers: Gavin Smith, CEO of Panxora
Panel: Revenue Generation and Monetization Opportunities for Fintech Solutions and Service Providers
Time: 13:30 – 14:15 PM
Speakers: Neha Mehta, Founder of FemTech Partners; Varun Vasista Kusuma, Co-founder and CEO of Payc; Jaguar-Adva Gal is a dual U.S. and Israeli CPA; Raphael Tant, Co-Founder and CEO of NodeSwap.io
Registration Link: https://kryptonevents.com/bangkok