Event | Algorand: Unlocking a Global Borderless Economy Meetup with Community and Developers!
- Date: Apr 25, 2019 06:30 PM - Apr 25, 2019 09:30 PM
- Location: C Block Capital, 35/F Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway Admiralty Hong Kong
- Save the date: Add to Google calendar
- Website: https://www.meetup.com/Matrix-CoWork-Blockchain-Community/events/260658533/
Don't have an account yet? Click here.
Date: 25 April 2019
Venue: C Block Capital
35/F Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway Admiralty Hong Kong
Media Partner: Blockchain.News (https://blockchain.news/)
Co-Organizer: Molecular Hub (https://www.mhub.ltd)
This event is supported by the following institutions:
1) Block72 – Specialize in blockchain and DLT consulting services
2) C Block Capital - A blockchain investment fund, incubator, and advisory firm
3) Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) – Foster innovation and help Hong Kong to develop into a premier technological hub
4) MatrixCoWork – Provide an event space and coworking environment for blockchain community.
The event welcomes dApp teams, community partners, and businesses for social networking and discussion!
7:15 PM - Intro and Welcome - Joe Wu
7:20 - 7:35 PM - Margaret Yang, Singularity Financial
7:35 - 8:15 PM Jing Chen Algorand
8:15 - 8:25 PM Edwin Chu, Blocksq
8:25 - End: Q&A Session and Networking Wrap-up
Algorand provides infrastructure for existing businesses and new projects to operate in the decentralized economy by providing permissionless, pure proof-of-stake protocol to support the scale, open participation, and transaction finality required to build systems for billions of users.