Blockchain for Business Summit is a two-days event based in London, it is part of TechXLR8, London Tech Week’s flagship event. The conference focuses on topics such as AI and IoT as well as covering blockchain use cases in various industries including finance, supply chain, healthcare, government, real estate and more.
1) Mariana Gomez de la Villa, Distributed Ledger Technology Program Director of ING
2) Dean Demellweek, Digital Transformation Leader and Blockchain Evangelist of BNP Paribas
3) Matej Michalko, Founder and CEO of Decent
4) Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem of Hyperledger
5) Ms Sabine brink, Blockchain Tech Lead of Shell
6) William Lovell, Head of Future Technology of Bank of England
And much more!
June 12, Wednesday
Keynote presentation: Decentralized mobility – An end to end landscape based on digital identities, IoT and distributed ledger technology
Time: 09:40 – 10:00
Speaker: Harry Behrens, Head of the Blockchain Factory, Daimler Financial Service AG
Bank of England on the blockchain; what next?
Time: 12:10 – 12:30
Speaker: William Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
June 13, Thursday
Overview of Blockchain use cases and the EU Observatory and Forum
Time: 9:40 – 10:00
Speaker: Jolanda ter Maten, Member EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum, Jolanda ter Maten Business Consultancy
Use case: Blockchain for Government – from concept to reality
Time: 11:10 – 11:30
Speaker: Mariam Turashvili, Head of Project Management, National Agency of Public Registry, Ministry of Justice, Georgia
Registration link: https://tmt.knect365.com/blockchain-business-summit/purchase/select-package