Blockchain Live is a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration that connects the fragmented ecosystem to drive meaningful discussion and debate on how best to accelerate global adoption of blockchain.
This one-day event is packed with engaging, thought-provoking and quality content, this year Blockchain Live will be moving away from the traditional exhibition model, into a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration.
1. Nadeem Ladki – Director of Business Development of Ripple
2. Klaus Schaaf – Distributed Ledger Evangelist of Volkswagen AG
3. Lisa Biesenbach – DLT Customer Journey Expert of ING Group
4. Joe Wreford – Associate Director GB Supply Chain IT Business Partner of Coca Cola
5. Benjamin Dubois – Blockchain Lead and Digital Transformation Manager of Nestle
6. Caroline Casey – VP of Innovation & Partnerships of Mastercard
10 am: Chair’s Opening Remarks
Joe Wreford – Associate Director GB Supply Chain IT Business Partner, Coca Cola
10:40 am: Forging a New Era of Trust: Data Fidelity and the Changing Face of Business (Panel Discussion)
Caroline Casey – VP of Innovation & Partnerships, Mastercard
Julian Gray – Technology Director, BP
Molly Webb – Founder & CEO, Energy Unlocked
- Capitalizing on a new model of business psychology and re-imagining the relationship between partners, clients, customers and regulators.
- Embracing new markets and new opportunities as bolstered trusts transforms risk management and breaks down longstanding barriers.
- Making sense of the noise: Evaluating the role of innovation and new revenue streams in an emerging trust-based ecosystem.