Voice of Blockchain
- Date: Sep 30, 2019 09:00 AM - Oct 02, 2019 05:00 PM
- Location: VENUE SIX10, 610 S. Michigan Ave. * Chicago, IL 60605
- Save the date: Add to Google calendar
- Website: https://voiceofblockchain.com/
**Discount Codes Available for Registered Users!**
Don't have an account yet? Click here.
Two Days & Three stages of high-quality, curated content.
Designed to maximize networking opportunities and give participants real ROI through valuable connections and information.
As a media partner of Voice of Blockchain, registered readers of Blockchain.News can enjoy $100 off discount on general admission tickets. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Corporate & Enterprise
Business and technical considerations for enterprise implementation.
- Digital Assets & Markets
Regulation, risk transfer, and technology for institutional investment in crypto.
- Innovation & Impact
Thought leadership on socially relevant topics including privacy, identity & mechanism design.
- Congressman Bill Foster, Congressman
- Kavita Jain, Director, FINRA
- Eric Bielke, GE Ventures Team, Investment Director, GE Ventures
- Ken Kring, Enterprise and Collaborative Marketing, Walgreens
- Lawrence Johnson, SVP & Head of Fintech Engagement, Morningstar