Blockchain Day Singapore is a Singapore based 2-days event that gathers industry leaders from food sector to AI to discuss and share their experiences. The conference covers 16 industries including Energy, Artificial Intelligence, KYC, DCEs, Telecommunications, IoT, Cybersecurity, Fintech, Stablecoins, Supply Chain, aviation, Gaming, Future of Blockchain, STO, Insurance, and Social Innovation.
1) Daryl Arnold, Chairman of DEX and Founder of Ocean Protocol
2) Val Ji-hsuan Yap, Founder and CEO of PAL Network and PolicyPal Singapore
3) Sujit Mathew, Deputy Director at SP Group
4) Quentin Vaquette, Co-Founder and Managing Director at ENGIE Factory Asia-Pacific
5) Yuree Hong, Chief Growth Officer of Kosmos Capital
6) Joeri van Geelen, Founding Partner at Build Blocks Group
And much more!
June 10, Monday
Panel #1 | Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain – match made in heaven?
Time: 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM
Panel #2 | Can banks and FinTech companies coexist?
Time: 2:00 – 2:45 PM
June 11, Tuesday
Panel #2 | Bridging Asia and Africa – the power of blockchain
Time: 10:15 – 10:45 AM
Panel #4 | Blockchain for social innovation
Time: 4:45 – 5:30 PM
Watch the event highlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puuWyPsh_9g