Agenda at a Glance
DAS: Markets will explore the vital infrastructure components of nascent digital asset markets.
From new opportunities and challenges in payments to exchanges to lending and insurance, DAS: Markets brings together all the key players building the future of the digital asset ecosystem.
Panel Topics Include
- Payments: Building the New Rails
- Exchanges, OTC Desks, and Dark Pools: How Are Crypto Assets Traded?
- Banking on Trust: Will the Market Ever Trust New Names in Custody?
- Trading & Futures: Gaining Synthetic Exposure to Digital Assets
- Do the Old Rules of Lending Apply to Digital Assets?
- Challenges of Insuring Digital Assets
- Marcos Veremis: Managing Director of Cambridge Associates
- Jim Robinson: Co-Founder/General Partner, RRE Ventures
- Amber Baldet: Co-Founder & CEO, Clovyr
- Joshua Ashley Klayman: CEO, Klayman LLC
- Rob Palatnik: Managing Director & CTA, DTCC