The Blockchance Conference 2019’s key topics are the future of economics and the future of society. It is about innovating, harmonizing and accompanying the socioeconomic change associated with blockchain technology.
1. Dr. Peter Tschentscher - First Mayor, head of the state government and honorary patron of Blockchance
2. Dr. Julie Maupin - Director at IOTA Foundation and Chair of the board of Directors at INATBA
3. Tom Lyons - Executive Director at ConsenSys
4. Christian Schultz Wolters – Director of Blockchain Solutions DACH at IBM
5. Marjan Delatinne – Global Head of Banking at Ripple
6. Svetlana Boyanova – Chair at Institute for Agro-strategies and Innovation and former Minister of Agriculture of Bulgaria
Blockchance creates a platform for the exchange of knowledge, experience and success and shows deep insights into distributed ledger technology and blockchain universe. The conference will open its doors for corporate partners, innovators, developers, investors, politicians, media and an interested public for two days with an inspiring mix of expert talks, panel discussions, breakout sessions, exhibition zones, cultural programs, networking breaks and after glow parties.