Romania Blockchain Summit
- Date: Jun 21, 2019 09:00 AM - Jun 22, 2019 12:00 AM
- Location: Palace of the Parliament, Bucharest
- Save the date: Add to Google calendar
- Website: https://www.romaniablockchainsummit.com/
Romania Blockchain Summit is the first and largest Summit held in South-Eastern Europe. It is a 2-days event gathering Romanian public sector, political decision-makers, developers, researchers, global entrepreneurs and leaders, and innovators from the blockchain space. The event aims to promote the advantage of blockchain technology and its present use cases as an important opportunity for achieving economic and social progress both at the level of Romania and the European Union.
1) Mihai Alisie, Co-Founder of Ethereum
2) Livio Weng, CEO of Huobi Global
3) Allen Wu, CEO of ZBD Group/Fund
4) Jorge Sebastiao, CTO Eco-System of Huawei Technologies
5) Nicholas Merten, Founder of DataDash
6) Andreea Porcelli, CEO at Swiss Growth Forum
And much more!
June 21, Friday
Government incentives and support for blockchain businesses
Time: 12:30 – 14:00
Blockchain fintech. Are we moving to a client-centric banking?
Time: 16:00 – 16:50
June 22, Saturday
Blockchain and AI solutions for the hospitality industry
Time: 12:00 – 12:50
Will decentralized infrastructure build a new internet?
Time: 15:00 – 15:50
Registration Link: https://www.romaniablockchainsummit.com/pages/buy-tickets/