Contribution Points Scheme
Columnists writing for Blockchain News can now get crypto rewards for content that they contribute under the Contribution Points Scheme. You, as one of our valued columnists, will have the chance to choose which articles you want to be included into the scheme. Awards will be given in the form of Contribution Points ("CP") which will be converted into cryptocurrencies upon withdrawal.
How to participate:
Upon submitting each article, please remember to click the checkbox to include articles in the Contribution Points Scheme (as shown in the screencap below)
How to get rewards:
You will be awarded with CP when completing each of the following:
- 100 CP for publishing a post and Upon Conditions Listed **
- 300 CP for being selected as a Featured Article
150 CP Social Media Promotions (over 3 social media platforms – maximum of 50 CP for each social media platform).
Users can earn CP by getting people to like and share their content on social media!
For the breakdown of how CP will be awarded in each social media platform, please refer to the table below:
For example, for Twitter, the user must first share the official Blockchain News post and then get at least 20 or more likes to get 20 CP from the Likes category and at least 8 or more shares originating from the official post to get the 30 CP from the Shares category. If both categories are achieved, the post will get the maximum 50 CP for Twitter.
|Likes (20 CP)
||>= 20 likes
||>= 40 likes
||>= 15 likes
|Shares (30 CP)
||>= 8 shares
||>= 5 shares
||>= 5 shares
Writers will be responsible for notifying Blockchain News once they have met the requirements for earning CP for social media. They should provide evidence (i.e., screencaps showing number of likes and shares) to the Blockchain.News via email to claim CP for social media.
NOTE: In order to get any amount of CP under any category, the user must share the official post AT LEAST ONCE in at least one social media platform (Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook)
- Minimum number of Likes of the article in personal LinkedIn post: 20
- Total number of viewsof the articlein Blockchain.News website: 30
This metricis available to Blockchain.News teamonly, columnists can request the screenshots of number of viewsfrom Blockchain.News teamin a weekly basis.
How to claim your crypto:
Withdrawals will be allowed for users who accumulate 2,000 CP or more. Users will be able to go to their profile to access their CP transaction log and the withdrawal forms.
Users should navigate into their profile and click on the Contribution Points section as highlighted in the screenshot below:
Users will be redirected to the CP Transaction Log and the Withdrawal Form at the bottom (please refer to screenshot below for details). Fill in all the required fields and submit all necessary documents and the process is complete!
(Note: Each withdrawal is fixed at 2,000 CP)
To be completed before first withdrawal:
- Provide social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook accounts) for writer verification
- Complete Citizen/Resident disclosure to confirm that the crypto wallet owner is not a national or resident of any restricted jurisdiction
Important things to take note of:
- Articles should be original content that has not been posted anywhere else outside of Blockchain News
- Copyrights to articles will go to Blockchain News upon being rewarded under this scheme. Any subsequent re-posts must have proper references to Blockchain.News.
- It will be your responsibility as the writer to be aware and informed of all legal and tax issues related to the writer's participation in this scheme.
Please take some time to review the Contribution Points Scheme Terms & Conditions for more details. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
*Take note that all content submitted under the Contribution Points Scheme are also subject to the Writer's Guidelines and General Writer's Terms and Conditions.
EARN CRYPTO FOR YOUR CONTENT NOW!