A two-days conference, which has been voted to be one of the Top 10 blockchain conferences in 2018, is set to bring together world‘s leading cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneurs. The event connects these experts with leading industrial players from all over the globe – by discussing and exploring the full potential of a decentralized economy.
1) Brock Pierce, Chairman of Bitcoin Foundation
2) Tone Vays, Wall Street Veteran & Bitcoin Enthusiast of tonevays.com
3) Alena Vranova, Head of Strategy of CASA
4) Eddy Travia, Co-Founder and CEO of Coinsillium
5) Christian Decker, Software Engineer and Researcher of Blockstream
6) Stepan Snigirev, Co-founder & CTO of Crypto Advance
And much more!
June 14, Friday
Stablecoins: the need for decentralization
Speaker: Max Carjuzaa of Money On Chain
Target Credit, Negative Interest Rates, Helicopter Money. How much Longer can we Stand by and Watch the ECB Overstep its Mandate?
Speaker: Hans-Werner Sinn, hanswernersinn.de
June 15, Saturday
Why people and governments should get involved with cryptocurrencies and blockchain!
Speaker: Rosine Kadamani of Blockchain Academy Brazil
Decentralization: between Utopia and Scepticism
Speaker: Sebastian Wain
Registration Link: https://www.unchain-convention.com/index.php/book/experience